Let me ask you these important questions:
- Are you struggling with the blank page and feeling overwhelmed when you begin a writing project?
- Do you find it hard to maintain momentum in your writing projects even once you get started?
- Do you have a wealth of ideas that you need to organize, express and share to achieve your goals?
- Are you ready to receive powerful guidance, support, and accountability from a coach to write with confidence?
If yes, then the “Write with Confidence” programs may be a match for you.
Let me share with you some of the unique qualities of my private coaching clients:
- They have a clear understanding that writing is how they need to communicate their ideas to serve their community.
- They are feeling excited and overwhelmed by the possibility of sharing their ideas through writing and they are feeling uncertain and confused about how to take action.
- They are committed to improving their approach to their writing projects and taking actions that serve their goals.
- They are ready to find ways to leverage time and resources to prioritize focussing on their writing project and feel confident in sharing their ideas with others.
If this is you, I invite you to email me for a complimentary discovery call at support@melissaEanders.com.
I am curious to hear more about what’s happening with you and to explore whether the work I do makes sense for you.