This week I have pulled together 5 of my top resources that I see as being most supportive of you during this time.
Without thinking about it too much, let your eyes be drawn to the one that feels correct for you. Then open it – just one and only one.
Practise trusting that what’s needed for you will show itself with ease and receive whatever nugget that is meaningful for YOU.
- How Facts Can Help Manage Fear
- Bertha von Suttner and Making Peace with Writing
- Cultivating High Energy for Your Writing
- Warning! If You Stop Working to Exhaustion You May Become More Productive
- The Surprising Reason You Avoid Writing
Your relationship with writing is trying to teach you something about YOU.
Are you ready to find out what it is and change your relationship with writing, yourself and others?
Please connect with me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for your complimentary Discovery call where we will discover more about what’s happening for you and support you with next steps.